No one likes coming home to a sauna after a hot summer’s day. That feeling of sweat sticking you to your furniture is enough to make anyone go crazy and contemplate sleeping in a tent outside. When your home becomes unbearably hot, it is probably because your AC unit is not working the way it should, or perhaps your heater has kicked into overdrive. Whatever the cause, all of these can be avoided with proper air conditioning maintenance. If you are looking for a reliable team of HVAC specialists to come to help you keep your HVAC system up and running in Howell Township, NJ, then call the team at Superior Comfort at 908-596-0153.
Our dedicated team of HVAC specialists have spent years studying their craft and have seen the best and the worst of air conditioning unit maintenance and repairs. They can help raise the bar for your unit, so that it is running more efficiently and lasts you longer than originally projected. We accomplish all of this by a regular maintenance routine, that allows you to enjoy your unit instead of “sweating” about the next time it is going to break down.
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
Just as you need a regular check-up by a doctor to ensure that you are healthy, your air conditioning unit needs a regular inspection to make sure that it is continuing to run strong. Superior Comfort knows the sign of an ailing unit. In order to uphold our commitment to ensuring that you have a reliable air conditioning unit, we provide maintenance services that check over the whole air conditioning unit. We then give you an evaluation, helping to explain what is working well and what needs attention. If you are interested in getting started on the path of regular maintenance for your unit, call us today at 908-596-0153.
If you are still unsure what preventative maintenance looks like, here is a list of things we check for on every maintenance check.
- Thermostat Setting Assessment: Thermostats are the communication center between you and your HVAC unit. We want to ensure that the channel of communication is open.
- Electrical Connection Check: We ensure that there are no split wires and everything is plugged in correctly.
- Outdoor Unit Inspection: We make check for debris stuck in the unit and that all parts are working cohesively.
- Fan Inspection: We check to make sure the fan is circulating air through your unit properly.
- Air Filter Cleaning and Replacement: We clean out dirt/replace the damaged air filter to ensure a more efficient unit.
- Refrigerant Recharge Service: We ensure that there is enough refrigerant for your unit to run properly.
- Blower Maintenance: We inspect the blower and the blower motor for signs of wear or damage.
If you know it is time for your air conditioning to go through its regular maintenance check in Howell Township, NJ then call the team that is, not only qualified, but recommended for HVAC maintenance, Superior Comfort. Call about your A/C unit maintenance today at 908-596-0153.